Get paid to keep a SwagBucks stake diary.

Looking for 3-5 members who are willing to keep a detailed stake diary for Swagbucks here.

How much do you think is fair to get paid for this job?

Good idea :+1: , will be interesting.

enrolled

@kevinjulio said:

enrolled

Great, how many Swagbucks, will you stake and approximately how often will you update the diary?

it’s up to you and I will be here as often as possible , but what do you mean ? I still do not understand this one?

i would like to enroll…

I am always with the wallet Swackbuck_qt with 1000 BUCKS, and gives me bucks award 1 or 2 per day. and it seems fair.

for 2 days the skate does not give me anything … :(

@chorizanga said:

unclesam probably still busy

@chorizanga said:

Need some more information :bowtie: .

Have you accidentally closed your Swagbucks wallet? With Swagbucks, you only stake when the wallet is online.

@UncleSam said:

Looking for 3-5 members who are willing to keep a detailed stake diary for Swagbucks here.

How much do you think is fair to get paid for this job?

Hope some of you starts a diary soon, would be very interesting to see how it goes.

Maybe 5-10 BUCKS / week can work out in the beginning.

@UncleSam I have turned on the computer more than 12 hours. but when I go to sleep. I turn off … if you it should be borne turned on 24 hours would merit a little more say 4 BUCKS …

by electrical expenses … etc.

@chorizanga said:

@UncleSam I have turned on the computer more than 12 hours. but when I go to sleep. I turn off … if you it should be borne turned on 24 hours would merit a little more say 4 BUCKS …

by electrical expenses … etc.

You proberly need to have your wallet online more then 12 hours, SwagBucks uses POS 3.

Pos 3.0 brings incitement for people to operate online nodes and be active in the staking process.
    before 3.0: The best strategy was then to keep your node offline and then only bring it online rarely to get a huge stake payout. People with not many coins got a small stakes while people with lots of coins got large stakes.
    after 3.0: You need to run an always online node if you want to get your 1% interest. People with not so many coins will get a much higher stake reward relative to people who have a lot of coins. If you have a lot of coins and stake all the time you will be granted your 1% interest. If you have a lot of coins and do not stake you will be granted 0% interest. If you have not that many coins and stake all the time you will be granted more than 1% especially in situations when not all issued coins participate in the stake process.

read more here: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/3qoerc/pos_30_whitepaper/

Looks like your connection to SwagSociety.me was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.