[Talk] I should win this contest because...


  • 0

    Okay so it has been that some members talking about the competition in the contribution thread, I’m moving these posts here instead.



  • 1

    Nice to see this contest.
    good luck everyone



  • 2

    @grandFX said:

    Nice to see this contest.
    good luck everyone

    Yes, but only 4 entries so far, and no one voted for anyone. Come on folks, anyone can join. :stick:



  • 3

    @UncleSam said:

    @grandFX said:

    Nice to see this contest.
    good luck everyone

    Yes, but only 4 entries so far, and no one voted for anyone. Come on folks, anyone can join. :stick:

    yes, I want to join this contest.
    thanks.!



  • 4

    I prolong this contest 1 month to 2016-06-10 due to our failure with the database (If it’s okay with everybody, of course).



  • 5

    Good idea, unfortunately it seems the activity have gone down since it happened with the database. but it will probably go up again soon. :kissing_heart:



  • 6

    @DumDum before this contest is ended, the database is deleted to prolong this contest for 1 month again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:



  • 7

    @grandFX said:

    @DumDum before this contest is ended, the database is deleted to prolong this contest for 1 month again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

    Sad but I do not see what else he can do? If he does not prolong the contest, there’s almost no contributions.



  • 8

    @grandFX said:

    @DumDum before this contest is ended, the database is deleted to prolong this contest for 1 month again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

    Yes it was very unlucky with the database :(, but do not really know what I should do if I do not extend the contest period.



  • 9

    @UncleSam said:

    @grandFX said:

    @DumDum before this contest is ended, the database is deleted to prolong this contest for 1 month again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

    Yes it was very unlucky with the database :(, but do not really know what I should do if I do not extend the contest period.

    I think that you knew it who is the winner in this contest.

    you said: Then there is the sense that the rest of us can vote on what contribution we want to win by Upvote or Downvote their post.
    The user who has received the most points after 1 month wins.

    I remember, I have upvote 21 and point 130-140 if I’m not wrong.
    yeah I’m very unlucky because your deleted is the database to prolong this contest.



  • 10

    I also agree that this contest was extended , but I hope uclesam not choose one person as the winner , but two or three people !



  • 11

    @grandFX said:

    @UncleSam said:

    @grandFX said:

    @DumDum before this contest is ended, the database is deleted to prolong this contest for 1 month again. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

    Yes it was very unlucky with the database :(, but do not really know what I should do if I do not extend the contest period.

    I think that you knew it who is the winner in this contest.

    you said: Then there is the sense that the rest of us can vote on what contribution we want to win by Upvote or Downvote their post.
    The user who has received the most points after 1 month wins.

    I remember, I have upvote 21 and point 130-140 if I’m not wrong.
    yeah I’m very unlucky because your deleted is the database to prolong this contest.

    I do not know if I made the rules a little unclear. But I do not mean that the winner is the one with the highest Reputation in thier profile, but the user with the post in the competition thread with the most upvote points.



  • 12

    agree , so you would be fairer



  • 13

    @kevinjulio said:

    I also agree that this contest was extended , but I hope uclesam not choose one person as the winner , but two or three people !

    you agree to prolong this contest because you are not the winner. Of course
    but if you are the winner, do you want to prolong this contest? I’m pretty sure you can’t do that.



  • 14

    @UncleSam I do not have a problem your contest, this is your contest and your the rules and you have option to choose the winner. but good luck with your contest. I wish you luck in everything.



  • 15

    @AlvinKamikaze said:

    I should win this contest because i will use half of that bounty for trade on yobit.net of course, for pump this coin but i don’t think it’s enough but i could try it not much promise, just do it :+1:

    it seems this contest is over dude



  • 16

    @kevinjulio said:

    @AlvinKamikaze said:

    I should win this contest because i will use half of that bounty for trade on yobit.net of course, for pump this coin but i don’t think it’s enough but i could try it not much promise, just do it :+1:

    it seems this contest is over dude

    Why would it be over?

    @UncleSam said:

    The game ends and the winner is determined 2016/05/10 2016/06/10 23:59 UTC

    It ends 2016/06/10 23:59 UTC



  • 17

    really? I think grandfx win last month , I wish I was a winner here , to add to the collection of my bucks .



  • 18

    It is true the contest ends 2016/06/10 23:59 UTC & no one has won it yet.



  • 19

    tomorrow is the determination of the winner of this great contest , impatient to wait for tomorrow .:boom:





Looks like your connection to SwagSociety.me was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.